Did you meet week 1 goal to tell others you're doing the Challenge? If not, week 1 isn't officially over yet!
Now that you are done celebrating, its time to bring up the tough subject...the weekend ahead. If you are anything like me the weekend can bring a whole host of fun, relaxing, food, drinks...aka forgetting about my health goals...
The best way to stick to your goals and still enjoy yourself? Have a plan.
- Decide on your exercise for the weekend. Its a great time to do something out of the ordinary. Recruit your friends and family. Do something outside. Try a new class at the gym.
- Plan a healthy meals and invite others to enjoy.
- Take a break from the kitchen and try a new restaurant - research the menu ahead of time so you know what fits into your meal plan for the day.
- When you're out on the go, pack snacks so you'll always have healthy options on hand and keep ahead of your hunger. Don't forget your water bottle too!
- Remember to think beyond the weekend and meal plan, shop, and prep anything for the week ahead. A great reminder of your goals.
On my agenda: group run with Team in Training, hitting up my favorite grocery stores in the Springs (nerd alert), dinner with my friend Jamie (shes making a new crockpot recipe)...maybe baking, hiking .. you definitely don't need to plan out the whole thing ;)
So how did your first week go? Things I can help with for the weekend/week ahead?
Check in this weekend for more posts and information about the Week 2 Goal!
Beit Bari xo Anna