Sunday, March 16, 2014

Week 3 Goal - Try Something New!

Week 3 has almost begun in the Beit Bari Health Challenge.  Hard to believe!

This week's goal is about trying new things.  Hopefully at this point you are getting into an exercise routine, including lots of veggies/fruit in your diet, and drinking water regularly throughout the day.  To keep things interesting, let's have some fun!

Week 3 Goal: Try a new exercise class or workout this week.

Especially if you are new to working out regularly, it can seem redundant if you haven't found something you enjoy.  You never know what you may like doing until you try it!

How about a bike ride?


Or a bike class?


Head out for a run...


Or a trail run!


Maybe a hike with friends.

Swimming?


Water aerobics!


Or a new aerobics class.


 Anything with friends is better!


As you can see, I've had my fair share of trying new workouts...which is why I still like to keep active and hardly ever get bored.  Get a new workout DVD from the library.  Try yoga.  Go to Crossfit.  The possibilities are endless.

Unfortunately my workout routine this week might be limited due to one of these fancy things...




Ugh, the dreaded boot.  I might have another stress fracture in my right tibia (unfortunately, I can tell from previous experience).  I'll see what the doctor says but I'm still sticking to the Challenge goals.  I can still eat healthy, drink water, and hopefully lift some weights and maybe get back in the pool this week!

Have a great start to your week and let me know what new workout you are going to try!

Beit Bari xo Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment